- Treat yourself to an authentic taste of Dublin and stay at O’Neill’s Victorian Pub & Townhouse. Step back in time and experience Dublin at its very best right in the heart of the old city. The discerning visitor will discover that above this Victorian gem are eight tastefully decorated bedrooms with modern bathrooms. Free Wifi throughout .
- O’Neill’s offers a wonderful hotel alternative as the place simply oozes period grace and charm. The Victorian exterior is festooned with flowers throughout the summer months and the pub’s dark wood interior has changed little down through the years.
- Located just opposite Trinity College and with the famous O’Connell Street and Grafton Street only a few minutes walk away you will not find a better city centre location to Dublin’s tourist attractions. Major venues such as the Convention Centre, Bord Gais Theatre, O2 & Trinity Business School are also close by.
- Kick start your day with our hearty Irish breakfast before heading out into this vibrant and cosmopolitan city. Our friendly and enthusiastic staff will be delighted to be of assistance. On your return in the evening you can enjoy a traditional dining and drinks experience down in our Victorian Bar.
- Immerse yourself in the inimitable charms of Dublin which has an abundance of museums, pubs, galleries and shops for you to enjoy. Whatever your reason for visiting Dublin, be it business or pleasure, O’Neill’s offers excellent accommodation, friendly hospitality and great food & drinks.
Our story so far 1885 – 2019
- This attractive and lovingly maintained pub has been run by four generations of the same family and offers a cosy and cheerful ambience throughout every season. O’Neill’s and the area have been mentioned in the pages of Ulysees, and won’t fail to win a place in your affections. For over a century the Pub has enjoyed a distinguished presence in the neighborhood with the rooms above once used as a ‘safe house’ by Michael Collins and others during the 1918 -1922 War of Independence
O’Neill’s are proud to have been selected as one of the 10 best Foodie Pubs with rooms in Ireland
The Irish Times – 17th November 2018