- Treat yourself to an authentic taste of Dublin and stay at O’Neill’s Victorian Pub & Townhouse. Step back in time and experience Dublin at its very best right in the heart of the old city. The discerning visitor will discover that above this Victorian gem are eight tastefully decorated bedrooms with modern bathrooms and Free Wifi throughout .
- O’Neill’s offers a wonderful hotel alternative as the place simply oozes period grace and charm. The Victorian exterior features flowers throughout the summer months and the pub’s dark wood interior has seen little change down through the years.
- A Location just opposite Trinity College and with the famous O’Connell Street and Grafton Street. Only a few minutes walk away you will not find a better city centre location to Dublin’s tourist attractions. Major venues such as the Convention Centre, Bord Gais Theatre, The O2 & Aviva Stadiam are close by.
- Kick start your day with our hearty Irish breakfast before heading out into this vibrant and cosmopolitan city. Our friendly and enthusiastic staff will be happy to be of assistance. On your return in the evening you can enjoy a traditional dining and drinks experience down in our Victorian Bar.
- Immerse yourself in the inimitable charms of Dublin which has an abundance of attractions. Those include museums, art galleries, theatres, shops & pubs for you to enjoy. Whatever your reason for visiting Dublin, be it business or pleasure, O’Neill’s offers excellent accommodation, friendly hospitality and great food & drinks.
- NEW: Sport & Fitness. We have teamed up with Trinity College who are just across the street from us which means our guests having free access to Trinity Sports Centre with its 25M Swimming Pool, Steam Room & Sauna and much more. If you would like to use these great facilities during your stay we would love to hear from you in advance, just post a note on our comment form when booking your room.
Our story so far 1885 – 2019
- This attractive and lovingly maintained pub has been run by four generations of the same family. Hence we offer a cosy and cheerful ambience throughout the seasons. The street also features in the pages of Ulysees. Additionally, O’Neill’s Pub & Townhouse has had a distinguished presence in this neighbourhood for over 150 years.
- A century and more has passed since the rooms above O’Neill’s were used to shelter rebels such as Michael Collins, Dan Breen & Sean Treacy during the War of Independence (1918 -1922)
O’Neill’s are proud to have been selected among the 10 best Foodie Pubs with rooms in Ireland
The Irish Times – 17th November 2018